Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 42152.178 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,832,952 (€3,341) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)