Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 75579.141 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 182% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 176,995,690 (€3,401) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)