Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,004,649 (€2,426) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)