Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.423 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,514,900 (791,923 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)