Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 44645.122 IRR / KYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 296% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 245,548,505 (CI$5,500) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)