Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 39134.146 IRR / KYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 253% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 172,517,341 (CI$4,408) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)