Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,574,307 (€2,372) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)