Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,378,520 (€2,594) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)