Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1098.705 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,418,770 (50,440 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)