Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1090.853 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,250,373 (60,733 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)