Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1354.389 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,536,401 (62,417 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)