Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1100.783 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,603,827 (49,605 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)