Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9986.740 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,785,742 (R$ 7,889) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)