Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10741.974 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,427,162 (R$ 7,580) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)