Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10439.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,821,485 (R$ 7,455) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (36 minutes ago)