Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,727,749 (R$ 4,672) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)