Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11481.780 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,425,427 (R$ 8,398) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)