Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4973.333 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 155,499,137 (31,267 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)