Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4203.015 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,966,985 (33,302 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)