Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3705.151 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,199,795 (27,583 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)