Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.195 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,918,111 (86,658 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)