Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.751 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,315,730 (7,567 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)