Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,528,871 in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)