Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,076,525 (₨95,693) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)