Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 623.548 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,141,864 (₨86,829) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)