Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.180 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,335,882 (₨87,118) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)