Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.664 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,223,364 (₨85,602) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)