Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1361.278 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,174,434 (46,408 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)