Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1307.533 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,377,016 (53,824 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)