Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1544.118 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,102,797 (75,190 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)