Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.731 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,763,826 (3,108,386 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)