Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11366.872 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,649,546 (R$ 6,919) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)