Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10418.998 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,850,751 (R$ 5,360) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)