Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11434.805 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,034,104 (R$ 7,262) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)