Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10807.581 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,792,525 (R$ 7,383) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)