Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40685.351 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,803,421 (£3,018) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)