Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 41528.949 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,391,808 (£3,019) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)