Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 40407.475 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,197,777 (£1,663) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)