Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2436.988 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,915,768 (E£ 22,945) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)