Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2384.346 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,305,144 (E£ 21,517) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)