Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1904.141 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,130,185 (E£ 17,924) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)