Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1712.535 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,926,368 (E£ 13,387) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)