Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1791.086 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,362,454 (E£ 12,485) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)