Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 38732.647 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,427,762 (€2,412) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)