Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 41403.116 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,503,390 (£2,959) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)