Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 59650.448 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 159% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,544,141 (£2,859) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)