Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 56209.324 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 145% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 174,619,144 (£3,107) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)