Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34765.723 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,135,548 (€2,852) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)