Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,290,553 (₨92,778) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)