Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7476.078 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,641,026 (RM6,372) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)