Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.805 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,548,807 (641,805 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)