Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.407 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,948,092 (582,059 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)