Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3163.082 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,952,329 (R 31,600) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)