Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.824 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,988,653 (Php72,758) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)