Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8617.919 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,601,088 (7,496 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)