Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8492.076 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,160,552 (5,789TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (36 minutes ago)