Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 593.108 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,492,499 (₨115,481) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)