Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 583.778 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,179,068 (₨116,789) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)