Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3545.729 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,887,431 (32,684 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)