Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.693 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,493,155 (980,549 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)