Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.396 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,412,819 (₩2,409,262) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (43 minutes ago)