Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.147 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,630,493 (₨87,422) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)