Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,935,645 (₨66,521) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)