Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 216.588 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,466,521 (168,368 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (22 minutes ago)