Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.301 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,392,983 (270,456 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)