Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9587.748 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,632,895 (7,576 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)