Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25134.671 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,790,214 (2,856 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (19 minutes ago)