Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3129.845 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,447,612 (P18,355) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)