Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2976.815 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,930,115 (P19,125) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)