Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 15611.412 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,239,621 (2,898 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)