Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5364.494 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,867,670 (元14,702) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (40 minutes ago)