Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,887,167 (€2,373) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)