Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.132 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 171,464,836 (¥439,505) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)