Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 295.680 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,446,433 (¥498,669) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)