Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.209 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,629,845 (¥335,257) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (38 minutes ago)