Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.679 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 152,342,825 (¥511,768) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)