Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.250 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,967,939 (¥433,310) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)