Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.604 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,304,478 (¥397,642) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)