Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.164 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,570,845 (¥211,631) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)