Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8892.610 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,218,767 (Dirham 13,069) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)