Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9594.043 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,755,783 (Dirham 14,880) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)