Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8819.797 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,315,490 (Dirham 7,972) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)