Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.596 IRRX / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 169% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 180,439,167 (36,854,930 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (25 minutes ago)