Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.679 IRRX / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 143,834,178 (28,695,098 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (40 minutes ago)