Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.351 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,936,113 (17,452,000 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)