Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.672 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,586,453 (12,268,746 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)